Every woman I’ve ever met has always wanted to feel special and know she is special to the man in her life. Women will vary in what they feel is special to them, but the tips I am about to list should be well received by the majority of women.
Here are 20 tips to make her feel special:
1. Pray for her and with her.
2. Pretend she can’t hear and show her you love her.
3. Be a handyman and fix stuff around the house. I’ve done this before and it amazed me how much it meant to her. So, don’t neglect cutting her grass, washing her car or spraying for bugs.
4. Always compliment her on her beauty – not just the outside, but the inside. I’m also big on telling a woman how wonderful her character is and not punishing her for honesty. It shows you are interested in the meaningful things about her.
5. Always be concerned about the bigger picture of her life. This means, you are leading her to become a better woman.
6. Love her unconditionally.
7. Write her a love letter and mail it.
8. Listen to her and communicate openly. She likes to know you are listening and care about what she is saying.
9. Support and encourage her.
10. Remember important dates, such as birthdays and anniversaries.
11. Remember the things she likes and dislikes.
12. A nice massage and foot rub is always good.
13. Don’t Belittle her
14. Be a wonderful listener
15. Keep her trust at all times. Don’t allow anything to come between your love.
16. Ask her what makes her feel insecure or fearful (w/o judging). Hold her hand and help her walk through her fears.
17. Be careful in how you speak to her choose your words carefully.
18. Make her feel beautiful during her menstrual cycle.
19. Cook her a nice dinner.
20. When she is sick doing everything you can to make her feel better.
Here’s what I want you to do next:-)
I’m glad you read this far, because it means you’ve learned a lot of good information that will help you when put it into practice. Here’s what I want you to do next …
- If this article is doing it for you, click the re-tweet button or facebook share below to share it with others.
- Share your comments below.
- Sign up below for my free 20 day audio series and K4L newsletter for additional content to help improve your life, relationship and career.